Cheyenne Hawk Thunder Exclusive Deal - Black Motor, Grip, and 15 Boxes of Needles (Preselected)
Out of stock
Subscribe to be notified when product comes back in stock.
Save $95 with this Package Deal for Black Cheyenne Hawk Thunder Motor, 1” Grip, and 15 Boxes of Needles
Get your certified Cheyenne professional tattoo equipment all in one go with this awesome packaged deal. This exclusive deal from Painful Pleasures includes the Hawk Thunder Black motor, 25mm Black grip, and 15 preset boxes of needles and it saves you $95.00.
The German-engineered Cheyenne tattoo machines are the ultimate tools of the trade, providing expert precision, speed, comfort, and versatility without any compromise. These machines are durable and incredibly powerful with a highly sensitive reaction time and higher puncture force and frequency, all of which allow tattoo artists to simply focus on their creative expression on skin.
The Cheyenne Hawk Thunder tattoo machine improves on the Hawk Spirit. Referred to as their “all-rounder”, the Hawk Thunder has even more power and increased stroke than its predecessors and can be used for all tattoo styles and concepts without sacrificing quality. There are more than 40 different needle cartridges that it can accommodate and with its simple replacement/cartridge system, hygienic and creative tattooing has never been easier.
Cheyenne Grip Sleeves are lightweight and ergonomically designed for ease of use and comfort. The grip sleeve features a professional medical design and a removable front part, which eliminates complicated decontamination and cleaning processes. The Hawk grip sleeve is one of the best in the industry because of its fast and simple needle depth adjustment, allowing you to tattoo seamlessly and efficiently.
The Hawk Thunder Is compatible with Cheyenne power supplies but due to its increased power, a Start-Up Facility Cord may be necessary to use it with other standard power supplies. if you are experiencing issues getting it started with a non-Cheyenne power supply, such as Eikon or Critical, set it on 12V and lower the voltage once the Hawk Thunder starts running. Purchase an adapter cord here if your power supply uses red/black jacks.
Please use only Cheyenne Hawk needle cartridges with this machine (Please Note: Use with non-certified Cheyenne Hawk Needle Cartridges will void the warranty). Resources are provided below for additional information, technical specifications, needle configurations, and more.
The Cheyenne Hawk Thunder and 25mm grips are available in five colors – Black, Purple, Red, Silver, and Orange. You will receive the Black Motor & Grip and 15 Boxes of Needles that have been preselected.
- Hawk Thunder Motor (Black)
- Hawk 25mm (1”) Grip (Black)
- 15 Boxes of Cheyenne Hawk Needle Cartridges (Preselected Mix)
- Hawk Power Cord
- Hawk Phono Tip Connector Cord
Hawk Thunder Specifications:
- Frequency: 70 – 170 strokes/second; 0-4mm depth
- 12V DC precision ball-bearing motor
- Nominal voltage: 5-12.5V DC
- Compatible with Cheyenne power supplies
- Compatible with standard power supplies with Start-Up Facility Cord
Hawk 25mm Grip Specifications:
- Diameter: 25mm (1”)
- Ergonomic, lightweight design
- Immediate needle depth adjustment
Hawk Needle Specifications:
- 10 needle cartridges per box
- More than 40 different configurations
- Sterilized and hygienic – single-use disposable material with medical plastic tips
- Efficient cartridge change and replacement
- Safety membrane keeps pigment, germs, bacteria, etc. from entering the motor or client
- Higher puncture force and frequency than the Hawk Spirit machines
- New drive and rotational speed; optimized eccentric tappet
- Flexible and lightweight for every style
- Precise strokes with highly sensitive reaction times – suitable for every skin area and types
- Easy needle depth adjustment and ergonomic handle bar adjustment
- Meets strict hygiene regulations (ISO 9001 and 13485 Medical Guidelines in the U.S)
Your Cheyenne Hawk Spirit is covered under warranty for up to one year from the delivered date. We do not accept returns, issue exchanges, or make repairs on Cheyenne Hawk machines; more details can be found here. If you experience any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Standard Body Jewelry Measurements
The following webchart is a quick reference guide for standard body jewelry measurements and how to measure basic body jewelry. Please print this webchart to help measure your body jewelry accurately.
Visit our PainfulPleasures Infocenter for additional body jewelry information. There, you will find detailed articles on standard body jewelry sizes, how to measure body jewelry, basic body jewelry, and more.
Standard Body Jewelry Threading
Ensure compatibility between standard (non-custom) PainfulPleasures body jewelry parts using the tables below. More information on threading, including custom thread patterns, can be found in our Threading Infocenter article.
Internally threaded jewelry has a threaded post on the top and/or end, which is then inserted into a threaded hole in the barbell shaft.
Internal Thread Patterns by Gauge
Internal Thread Pattern
0.8mm or 0.9mm
Externally threaded jewelry has a threaded post on the barbell shaft, which is then inserted into a threaded hole in the top and/or end.
External Thread Patterns by Gauge
14g, 12g, 10g
External Thread Pattern
Write Your Own Review
Reviews / Questions