- Body Jewelry
Edgy, Everyday Looks
- Piercing Supplies
- Tattoo Supplies
- Medical Supplies
Sterile. Clean. Safe.
- Print & Design
- Clothing & Accessories
- Artwork & Art Supplies
- Books & DVDs
- Permanent Makeup
Make Beauty Last
- Adult toys
- View All
- New Arrivals
- Sales & Promotions
Mini Surgical Skin Marker - Sterilized and Interchangeable - Price Per Pen
Out of stock
- 10 + for $0.60 each - save 20%
- 30 + for $0.50 each - save 34%
- 300 + for $0.43 each - save 43%
- 3000 + for $0.43 each - save 43%
Subscribe to be notified when product comes back in stock.
Sterilized and Interchangeable Mini Surgical Skin Marker - Price Per Pen
This surgical skin pen was created as a small disposable sterile marking pen to cut down on waste and save money, and at the same time is also versatile. These pens are a great cost savings to marking the skin for piercings and other small markings on the skin.
If you are working on a larger project (i.e. a corset piece or outlining a tattoo free hand) and you need the comfort of a full size pen, you can unscrew one of these mini markers and use with our steel barrel tube. Once the large project is done, unscrew the tip and toss it, and sterilize the steel tube. You cut down on waste and save yourself time and money.
Please Note: This listing is for one single pen. For Case Discounts, please check out for Qty 30 (1 case of 30 pens) or Qty 300 (10 cases).
- Ink in pen: Gentian violet (a surgical ink that is the only ink approved for use on human skin during any invasive procedure)
- Removal: Remove with alcohol and a gentle scrub (Note: It becomes a more permanent mark once it is allowed to dry)
- Sterile and aseptic
- Sterilized by Gamma Ray
- Cannot be autoclaved
- Single patient use pen
- Disposal: Pen should be discarded after use
- Price Per Pen
- Clean skin area thoroughly with an alcohol prep or swab. Be certain to dry the area completely.
- Carefully mark the cleaned skin area. Allow skin markings to dry.
- Prep normally over marked site. Markings will remain permanent.
Precision Pen MSDS
Standard Body Jewelry Measurements
The following webchart is a quick reference guide for standard body jewelry measurements and how to measure basic body jewelry. Please print this webchart to help measure your body jewelry accurately.
Visit our PainfulPleasures Infocenter for additional body jewelry information. There, you will find detailed articles on standard body jewelry sizes, how to measure body jewelry, basic body jewelry, and more.
Standard Body Jewelry Threading
Ensure compatibility between standard (non-custom) PainfulPleasures body jewelry parts using the tables below. More information on threading, including custom thread patterns, can be found in our Threading Infocenter article.
Internally threaded jewelry has a threaded post on the top and/or end, which is then inserted into a threaded hole in the barbell shaft.
Internal Thread Patterns by Gauge
Internal Thread Pattern
0.8mm or 0.9mm
Externally threaded jewelry has a threaded post on the barbell shaft, which is then inserted into a threaded hole in the top and/or end.
External Thread Patterns by Gauge
14g, 12g, 10g
External Thread Pattern
Reviews / Questions